Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Why I FUCKING LOVE Gamiing Nature Centre


Do you like to feel healthy, happy, and smart? All it takes is some time at Gamiing Nature Centre!





Excuse my language, I think Im still high on forest! Since the start of May I have been going out to Gamiing weekly and let me tell you I cannot get enough of this place. Every time I discover a new trail, a different feature, or learn some interesting fact about the land or the wildlife from the staff- I love it even more.

Gamiing has all different types and intensity levels of trails that are very accessible; and endless things to discover- plus listening to Steve geek out on turtles and frogs is very educational. (you can find him kickin around most days)

It also hosts some wicked events. Last Saturday I attended the Summer Lakeshore Festival with Birds of Prey by Matt the Birdman. It was awesome! Matt the Birdman had the birds perched in the field so we could get an up close look before the show, and during the show we got an even closer look as he flew them around our heads, landed on our heads,  and even let us pet them. Every person and child there had a chance to 'fly' the falcon, including my 2.5 year old! He was very knowledgeable and humorous and really had all of or attention, yes even my 2.5 year old sat still and paid attention the whole time- that's how good this guy was. An educational, interactive, and awe inspiring show- you don't want to miss it the next time it is in town.






Trails for your health, the discovery shack, events, and other educational info on the trails for your brain, and forest vibes for your happiness - Gamiing improves your life. Guaranteed!

Thanks for reading my blog, and feel free to join me in the woods at Gamiing, Im there once a week at least!
@sogreenithurts
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment